Personnel Policies Handbook
Please note that our Personnel Handbook and Guidelines are Welsh Only Versions.
Health and Safety
Please note that most of our Health and Safety Documents are Welsh Only Versions.
Health and Safety Arrangements
Best Practice Handbooks
CYNNAL's Occupational Health Service
Since June 2012, CYNNAL has offered Occupational Health Service provision to its staff.
Rather than establishing internal arrangements for this service, we have decided to subscribe to the service provided by Gwynedd Council. Several other employers in the area have decided to do the same, allowing us to share and benefit from expertise and resources.
This arrangement will allow CYNNAL access to the following services:
- Advice and information for managers and staff on Occupational Health issues;
- Referral service to support and assist staff who ar absent from work for long periods;
- Risk assessments on pregnancy in the workplace / risks to new mothers;
- Independent counselling service by the specialist agency, MEDRA;
- Monitoring the health of specific groups of staff (e.g. those working with hazardous liquids).
The following leaflet (please follow the link) contains more information about the Service. If you have any further enquiries regarding the arrangement, you are welcome to contact the Personnel Officer.
CYNNAL's Health and Safety Forum
Cyfarfod 8fed Mawrth, 2011
Cyfarfod 18fed Gorffennaf, 2012
Salary Scales and Allowances
Please note that all documents under the Salary Scales and Allowances heading are Welsh Only Versions.
Job Vacancies and Application Forms